Pinned Tweet
Told you it wasn't luck.
Since the post below, the new calls hit:
$VELO +143% in 5 weeks
$RDW +130% in 2 weeks
$AAOI +120% in 6 weeks
$ASTI +115% in 8 days
$OUST +99% in 3 weeks
$RCAT +80% in 2 weeks
$SNOW +75% in 8 weeks
$RR +75% in 4 weeks
$COCO +68% in 4 weeks
$ASTS +64% in 2 weeks
$IREN +59% in 4 weeks
$GRRR +52% in 10 days
$ONDS +50% in 3 weeks
$AVAV +33% in 9 days
$CIFR +29% in 3 weeks
$RDDT +25% in 1 week
$1,000 into every call. $16,000 in โ $28,170 out. Peak from our posts.
~3 week average hold. No leverage. No options.
DM me for receipts.
Still the best free resource on here.
Call it luck one more time.
$ASTI +86% in 5 days
$ASTS +128% in 2 months
$HIMS +83% in 2 months
$NBIS +83% in 3 weeks
$SIDU +79% in 6 days
$DELL +62% in 2 months
$OKLO +49% in 3 weeks
$CIFR +47% in 3 weeks
$AFRM +47% in 1 month
$CRDO +43% in 2 weeks
$IREN +42% in 2 weeks
$BAND +38% in 3 weeks
$HOOD +35% in 1 week
$RR +28% in 2 weeks
$BB +25% in 1 week
$1,000 into every call. $15,000 in โ $23,750 out.
~3 week average hold.
No leverage. No options.
DM me for receipts.
Name a better free resource. I'll wait.
Echo Analysis retweeted
$CRWV We might have a bottom ๐
However I'm not buying until QQQ reclaims the 50DMA.
There is simply no rush to buy this, and I plan to let Wave 1 finish and I'll buy in Wave 2.
Even if it means buying at a slightly higher price, this is because I know risk will be lower.
As always, I'll post when I buy for free.
Wave 3 target: 487% ๐
$CRWV I have nailed this ๐
Price is down 49% since I posted my bearish outlook, and it's now approaching key support.
If price finds support here at the 0.887 fib, I'll be tempted to make a small buy.
Wave 3 target: 487% ๐
Echo Analysis retweeted
$TSLA Bullish scenario ๐
Price looks ready to breakout from a descending wedge and is now above the 200DMA.
If price can hold this level and breakout, I expect subwave 3 to start next.
Subwave 3 target: 92% ๐
$TSLA I still expect lower ๐
Price is respecting the corrective fibs well and I expect a new low towards the 1 fib extension at $185.
Confirmation of this is losing the 200WMA.
Wave 3 target: 349% ๐
$XGN Textbook ๐
Price is up 3% today after testing the 0.382 fib, and I'm happy starting a position here for those who are interested.
If this level is lost, a test of the 0.5 fib is next.
Wave 5 target: 37% minimum ๐
$XGN This has been perfect ๐
Price is now below the 50DMA and just above the buyzone.
I expect a test of the 0.382 fib, and support there is where I plan to buy.
Wave 5 target: 46% ๐
$ZVRA Is going to plan ๐
Price is down 15% since the quoted post and is now below the trendline.
I'm not interested in buying this anytime soon.
I expect a bottom at the 0.786 fib.
$ZVRA I wouldn't chase this ๐
Price is up 14% since bouncing off the trendline, however I'm still not interested in buying.
This can still test the 0.786 fib of Wave 2 in the $13s, however long term I expect a drop to the lower 0.786 fib in the buyzone.
Support there is an easy buy.
$NIO Is looking attractive ๐
Price is now down nearly 50% since I called the Wave B top, and this has now turned into a complex corrective chart.
I expect Wave Y to finish within the buyzone, however I'm in no rush to buy this.
I'll let the new impulse start and buy in subwave 2.
$NIO Continues to hold support ๐
Price has held the 1 fib extension for 2 weeks now despite market weakness.
If strength continues to show, and price reclaims the 50DMA I'll likely start a position.
Wave 3 target: 244% ๐
$MELI No changes here ๐
Price is down 7% today and is back below the 200WMA again.
I see no issue with this moving down towards the buyzone.
Support there is where I'll buy heavy.
Wave 3 target: 314% ๐
$MELI Going exactly to plan ๐
Price is back below the 200WMA.
A rejection here confirms a move lower towards the buyzone.
Wave 3 target: 314% ๐
$NU Perfection ๐
Price is down 16% today and is now sitting at the 200WMA.
I expect this level to be lost, followed by a move into the buyzone.
Wave 3 target: 256% ๐
$NU I'm not rushing into this ๐
Price is testing the 50DMA, losing this level would not be pretty.
I still expect a test into the buyzone over the coming months before moving into Wave 3.
Wave 3 target: 256% ๐
$AVGO I still expect more downside ๐
Wave 5 extended slightly since the chart below, however I continue to see similar downside.
I expect $AVGO to be in Wave A with a likely termination at the 0.5 fib before moving into Wave B.
I plan to buy once Wave C has finished at the 0.618 fib.
$AVGO will pull back ๐
I expect a pullback to ~$250, followed by a relief bounce, then a final flush down towards the 200 WMA
The structure is clear...
$RDDT I expect lower ๐
Price has just lost a key trendline and looks set for a move down towards the buyzone.
I will be watching this very carefully, and I can't wait to buy this.
Wave C target: 273% ๐
๐ด $RDDT closing my position here ๐ด
Up ~15% from our buys
Price has simply turned choppy and overlapping and is now rejecting off the 50dma
Any questions please let me know ๐
Don't chase $AAPL ๐
This is one of the most overextended stocks in the market.
It is very deep in Wave 5, and monthly RSI is overbought and showing huge bearish divergence.
I'm confident this will fall to the buyzone over the coming years.
$TSLA Bullish scenario ๐
Price looks ready to breakout from a descending wedge and is now above the 200DMA.
If price can hold this level and breakout, I expect subwave 3 to start next.
Subwave 3 target: 92% ๐
$TSLA I still expect lower ๐
Price is respecting the corrective fibs well and I expect a new low towards the 1 fib extension at $185.
Confirmation of this is losing the 200WMA.
Wave 3 target: 349% ๐
$CRWV We might have a bottom ๐
However I'm not buying until QQQ reclaims the 50DMA.
There is simply no rush to buy this, and I plan to let Wave 1 finish and I'll buy in Wave 2.
Even if it means buying at a slightly higher price, this is because I know risk will be lower.
As always, I'll post when I buy for free.
Wave 3 target: 487% ๐
$CRWV I have nailed this ๐
Price is down 49% since I posted my bearish outlook, and it's now approaching key support.
If price finds support here at the 0.887 fib, I'll be tempted to make a small buy.
Wave 3 target: 487% ๐
You don't need to time the bottom.
I wait for subwave 1 to play out. Then I buy subwave 2.
Sometimes that means a higher price. I don't mind. The risk is lower.
Let structure prove itself before you give it capital.
My wider watchlist this week ๐
$PL $DKNG $MOH $CELH $ZTS here
$SNDK test of the 50WMA
$CMG at the 0.618fib
$CIFR at the 0.786fib and 200WMA
$OPFI at the 0.786fib
$PLUG $TE at the 0.887fib
$SE test of the buyzone
All charts posted with specific entries and targets.
Priority watchlist dropping later.
Echo Analysis retweeted
$NU Don't chase this ๐
Price is up 13% today, however as we've seen with the likes of $FLNC, these parabolic daily moves are often corrective.
I still expect price to visit the buyzone where I expect a bottom to form.
Wave 3 target: 225% ๐
$NU Is breaking down ๐
Price is down 10% today and this doesn't look pretty.
I expect a new low at the 1.272 fib extension at a minimum.
Wave 3 target: 215% ๐
$LEU At a key support level ๐
Price has tested the 0.786 fib last week and I want to see this level hold.
If price fails to find support here, I expect a test of the 0.887 fib.
Wave 3 target: 758% ๐
Alt Wave B target: 183%
$LEU I'm tempted to buy here ๐
Price has tested the 200WMA and has closed the week above it.
I'm happy starting a small position here, however a test of the 0.786 fib is possible.
Wave 3 target: 758% ๐
Alternative Wave B target: 183%























