Jack Adams (@JackAdams66) header
Jack Adams (@JackAdams66) profile picture

Crypto market research. Dated plans, clear levels, chart updates & weekly reviews. Explore Private Team and the work behind the charts ↓

United Kingdom
Joined May 2017
Photo by Jack Adams (@JackAdams66)Photo by Jack Adams (@JackAdams66)Photo by Jack Adams (@JackAdams66)Photo by Jack Adams (@JackAdams66)Photo by Jack Adams (@JackAdams66)Photo by Jack Adams (@JackAdams66)Photo by Jack Adams (@JackAdams66)Photo by Jack Adams (@JackAdams66)Photo by Jack Adams (@JackAdams66)Photo by Jack Adams (@JackAdams66)
Under estimated the pullback.
Get ready for the pullback soon.
3
6
797
$BNB holders should separate the Binance exchange incident from what the token actually earns or risks. The venue's withdrawal controls and reserves matter. BNB is still bullish on the higher time frames regardless of this blackswan event.
1
7
1,368
Binance's initial account of the incident points to compromised operational access, not a confirmed private-key leak. That's a huge distinction. For customers, the useful updates are withdrawals, independently checked reserves and the completed postmortem.
1
8
1,436
The last time I posted BTC longs we were trading at $64,000. It hit TP at $82,000 now I’m longing again whilst others are letting candle sticks scare them. Swing trade. I will come back to this in a few weeks.
Longing at $77,800 $BTC I fear nothing. Done this 1000 times it’s the same stuff. Over and over. You buy the fear. Always. Weekly reversal higher is pending.
4
25
2,125
Longing at $77,800 $BTC I fear nothing. Done this 1000 times it’s the same stuff. Over and over. You buy the fear. Always. Weekly reversal higher is pending.
1
2
1
28
3,312
Two days ago in Private team. This was the exact move we anticipated before the Binance hack happened. Big patience waiting to snipe longs.
8
1,728
Always buy the fear.
Replying to @JackAdams66
Binance hacked for 5B why would you long?
2
11
938
Smell the fear. Best times to buy.
16
1,234
$OTHERS.D (alt dominance) is about to explode.
7
1,411
1/2 $KAS was still bearish on my 26 October weekly chart. Price rejected near $0.048 and fell below $0.041 again. Previous support had become resistance. The bounce had not confirmed a reversal.
2
2
1
25
3,364
2/2 For this exercise, look for a weekly reclaim of $0.041, followed by a retest that holds above it. A brief wick above the level is not enough. Falling back below would mean the reclaim had failed. This is an archived example, not a new entry call.
2
2
511
$TAO's original weekly chart had higher lows, but no higher high. The $220 to $255 area is only speculative interest for now. My clearer bullish condition was a break and hold above $335 to $360.
10
1,878
$CATE is still bearish, We caught the earlier $12M → $90M move, but the chart hasn’t established a convincing reversal since. Follow the lower highs, with rallies continuing to reject swiftly. Today’s attempt to reclaim $50M reached before getting wicked back towards $46M, below the daily structure. The $49M–$54M structure remains resistance. Until we reclaim and hold that region, I favour further downside. $40M is the next support test, followed by the earlier $27M–$30M base. If those give way, my deeper retest area remains around $14M, at the upper edge of the marked $10M–$14M zone.
6
4
20
3,033
FOMC (Fed interest rate decision) Tonight at 6PM UK Anticipating large moves in either direction. Do not trade the chop before hand!
8
1,315
For the $NEAR holders. Retest is now done we continue on with this bearish reversal lower into $3.50. That region will be the next best place for entry into this asset long term. -25% left to go.
3
2
26
3,289
A project being on my radar doesn't mean I'm buying it. I can like the product, question the token and change my view as the evidence changes. These are the things I'm watching and what I think matters for holders. 🧵
1
8
1,401
But a busy business and a good token are different things. For holders, the question is how much of that spending creates sustained token demand after new supply becomes available. On the daily, price has failed to sustain the breakout above $0.344 and is now around $0.299, below the EMA near $0.310. That leaves room for a deeper pullback before another continuation attempt. The shaded $0.22–$0.24 region is where I’m interested. It has repeatedly acted as resistance, then attracted buyers on the circled October retests. Another strong rejection there could establish a higher low. From there, reclaiming the daily and $0.344 would strengthen the recovery towards $0.375–$0.38. Losing the shaded zone would weaken that continuation case. The next CARDS release matters more to me than another pack-sales headline. The issuer’s monthly schedule points to a seed, team and adviser release on 29th October. An unlock isn’t an automatic sell-off. I’m watching which wallets receive it, whether tokens move towards exchanges, and how much executable USDC liquidity sits underneath. Buybacks absorbing supply would strengthen the thesis; thin liquidity and sustained selling would weaken it. I’m interested in the pullback, but I want the support reaction and token demand to back the continuation.
1
2
226
solana:nDZknLvfFRp5rgUHdzTrQsmSY5NKzoavqdLjSHVpump / Fanable: can the card theme broaden beyond solana:CARDSccUMFKoPRZxt5vt3ksUbxEFEcnZ3H2pd3dKxYjp? Higher lows since September, but still bearish below $0.026–$0.027. A breakout and retest would put $0.047–$0.05 in focus. Repeat customers and real exit liquidity need to back the story.
1
133