Pinned Tweet
My TRADE group is now open! Weβll be targeting strong moves in high-hype coins every day.
Alongside my analysis and trades on coins like $QNT, $CT, $S, and $BLUAI, I also take trades that I canβt always share publicly. Both spot and leveraged trades.
The group is paid, which helps us filter for serious members.
This isnβt going to be a subscription where I post a few trades or analyses every day just to keep you engaged. Those who have followed me for a long time already know how I trade.
So donβt focus on the fee youβll pay. Think about what you could earn, then make your decision.
The choice is yours.
What will you get from the group?
Analysis and HODLing strategies for coins like $QNT
Early access to high-hype coins with strong potential every day
How to use leverage and set stop losses
Trading coins with extreme funding rates and understanding how funding works
Wallet and risk management
DM me if youβre interested. If youβve already sent me a message, please DM me again.
Spots are limited for now, and Iβll prioritize people who respond quickly.
Additional spots may open next month.
My latest $QNT purchase brought my average entry closer to $220, which is also the next resistance level.
Iβll look to open a LONG position on a close above $220.
I just bought 10 more $QNT at this price, bringing my total holdings to 53 $QNT.
Despite the FUD surrounding BTC and the sweep of liquidity at $76,500, $QNT and other altcoins havenβt seen a major correction.
$QNT continues to hold its strong structure.
However, thereβs still a strong possibility of one final market crash.
If that happens, Iβll look to buy another 50 $QNT around $150 and then stop watching the charts.
My plan is to take profits between $500 and $1,500.
I might hold around 10 $QNT for potentially higher prices.
I just bought 10 more $QNT at this price, bringing my total holdings to 53 $QNT.
Despite the FUD surrounding BTC and the sweep of liquidity at $76,500, $QNT and other altcoins havenβt seen a major correction.
$QNT continues to hold its strong structure.
However, thereβs still a strong possibility of one final market crash.
If that happens, Iβll look to buy another 50 $QNT around $150 and then stop watching the charts.
My plan is to take profits between $500 and $1,500.
I might hold around 10 $QNT for potentially higher prices.
Iβm saying this now: if the market crashes, $QNT should be the first asset on your watchlist for a potential buy.
Despite yesterdayβs market sell-off triggered by negative news, $QNT was once again one of the fastest to recover.
If it can hold above the $200 resistance, we may look for a new futures entry.
Alternatively, we should wait for a daily close above $200 before adding to our position.
$QNT continues to maintain a highly valuable and strong price structure.
Iβm saying this now: if the market crashes, $QNT should be the first asset on your watchlist for a potential buy.
Despite yesterdayβs market sell-off triggered by negative news, $QNT was once again one of the fastest to recover.
If it can hold above the $200 resistance, we may look for a new futures entry.
Alternatively, we should wait for a daily close above $200 before adding to our position.
$QNT continues to maintain a highly valuable and strong price structure.
$QNT continues to drop amid negative market news.
I have buy orders set at 150$
$QNT Iβve also placed 20 buy orders at 105$ in case we see a sudden, sharp drop. Iβd like to take advantage of that opportunity if it happens.
How much longer do you think the negative impact of this news will last? $
$QNT Coins like this often shake out weak hands with negative news before a rally.
This situation has actually made me even more confident in a potential move to the upside.
Am I wrong?
Hey @grok , are the reports about Binance being hacked true?
π¨ BREAKING π¨
POSSIBLE BINANCE HACK HAPPENING RIGHT NOW.
$3,500,000,000 has reportedly flowed out of Binance wallets.
Tether has already frozen $971,000,000 USDT linked to it.
Still no statement from Binance.
Is this news true??????
$QNT has tested the $220 level countless times, but this daily resistance keeps triggering selling pressure.
Price continues to consolidate between $190 and $220.
I havenβt opened any futures positions yet. Iβm still holding my spot bag with an average entry of $220.
Who else is expecting a new ATH within the next month?
We opened a SHORT on $EVAA hours ago, with a stop loss in place, of course. The position went into profit quickly several times, but eventually, it made the major liquidity-driven pump we were expecting.
And then came the drop weβd been waiting for.
Now itβs forming a new high followed by a drop, similar to $RLC.
My entry timing was wrong. But one trade wonβt make us rich or poor.
Weβll catch better moves on $EVAA.
This is exactly what weβd been waiting for all day on $EVAA, but we got stopped out.π€¦πΌββοΈ
$EVAA π€π€π€π€ π»
$EVAA
Iβm expecting a sharp and aggressive sell-off in $EVAA.
Of course, nothing is guaranteed in crypto.
But similar chart structures and price action patterns tend to play out more often than not.
Weβve seen this before with coins that dumped after a rally. $VELVET had one final pump before losing nearly 90% of its value.
I believe a major sell-off is coming for $EVAA.
As always, Iβll share my trade entries in my trading group.
$QNT tested the $220 resistance and pulled back.
Price is now starting to close above the $200 support level, which is a good sign.
As long as we hold above $200, the targets are clear: $220, $240, and $270.
If we had started closing below $200, I would have been looking at lower levels. But for now, the chart looks pretty solid.
Nfa
Iβm still holding $QNT and waiting for it to move higher. I believe in this coin.
But from a technical perspective, we still need to analyze the price action objectively.
Iβve shared these levels countless times, and you can see them clearly on the chart:
$200 support β $220 resistance.
Price keeps ranging between these two levels.
The real move will come once we get a close above $220. Only then will we start looking at the next major resistance levels at $240, $270, and $300.
Aside from long-term holders, Iβve been getting a lot of messages from futures traders. For them, the two key levels right now are $200 and $220.
If youβre looking to trade $QNT rather than HODL, mark these price levels on your own exchange chart and keep them on your radar. They could be very useful.
These levels are also worth watching if youβre looking to build a new spot position.
$QNT, itβs time for this correction to end. All eyes are on you now. I think youβve taken all the liquidity you needed.
$200β$220 are the first key levels that need to be reclaimed.
If we get closes above these levels, weβll pick up where we left off.
A lot of people are waiting until 2027 or later for the next major rally. But why canβt we see another rally before then?
$QNT Pick the number you genuinely believe in and drop it in the comments. π
$QNT
For those asking about short-term resistance levels on $QNT, these are the key price levels Iβve marked. As you can see, theyβve aligned almost perfectly throughout this entire move.
$220 is a resistance level that price has struggled to break. A close above it would put $240 as the next target.
If we reclaim that level as well, $270 becomes the next target.
Hopefully, we get a strong breakout with volume and set a new ATH today. π§ͺ

























